Importance of Automation for Channel Organizations
Automation is required for effective marketing execution across hundreds or thousands of local resellers.
By automating the execution of co-op marketing campaigns, channel organizations have the ability to support more channel partners and increase co-op marketing ROI and sales revenue.
Instead of relying on local affiliates to engage with available co-op campaigns and understand the complexities now involved with expanded marketing channels (such as search, PPC, & social media) , channel organizations can execute campaigns on their affiliate’s behalf.
Why Local Marketing Automation?
Reach prospects closer to the point of purchase
- Consumer purchase behavior has changed : the local web is being used more frequently and more media types are incorporated in a typical decision making process
- Local automation enables national brands to maintain control longer in the communication and sales process
Improve local channel results
- Ensure local leads are delivered to your channel partners and not the competition
- Eliminate reliance on local affiliates by executing programs for them
Access aggregated local marketing reports
- Receive timely, aggregated results of local marketing efforts—no need to work with partners on a one-off basis for campaign results
- Use local analytics to identify in-market trends and improve co-op marketing campaign efforts