Importance of Automation for National Brands
Automation is required for effective marketing execution across hundreds or thousands of local markets.
Local marketing automation enables national brands to use data and automation to execute on behalf of their local affiliates using region-specific content to reach prospects in a timely manner with the right message at the right time.
Instead of relying on your local marketers and affiliates to understand the complexities now involved with expanded marketing channels (such as search, PPC, & social media), use the easy button and do it for them—providing contextually relevant content and geo-targeted marketing.
Why Local Marketing Automation?
Reach prospects closer to the point of purchase
- Consumer purchase behavior has changed : the local web is being used more frequently and more media types are incorporated in a typical decision making process
- Local automation enables national brands to maintain control longer in the communication and sales process
Eliminate reliance on local affiliates and partners
- Take your national marketing expertise and localize it
- Reach multiple local markets with as much effort as executing one campaign
Gain insight into local markets via analytics; improve national campaign ROI
- Receive timely, aggregated results of local marketing efforts
- Use local analytics to identify in-market trends and improve national campaign efforts