Ad Operations Specialist
About the Role
We are seeking an Ad Operations Specialist with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit to join a world-class media operation. This role is about the creation of digital ad campaigns, campaign management, optimization and evaluation. Working with an impressive executive leadership team and some of the most respected marketers in the industry, this Ad Operations Specialist will be well-supported for professional and personal growth.
- Work with media, creative and analytics teams at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement technical requirements
- Collaborate with Media regarding posting and rotation status, both before and after campaign is live
- Work within ad server platforms for campaign setup and execution
- Troubleshoot ad functionality and rendering across a variety of environments
- Cultivate relationships with publishers and external vendors to ensure accurate tracking and reporting
- Advise and execute on site tagging strategies and conversion tracking
- Participate in calls with clients, creative agencies, external vendors and/or publishers
- Serve as the technical authority for all technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns.
- Develop subject-matter expertise on latest ad serving trends, methodologies and technologies
- Test and evaluate new AdTech services and platforms, and assist in the creation of any company-wide POVs
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 2-4 years experience in Digital Ad Operations (Publisher, Agency or Vendor)
- Understanding of the complex AdTech landscape and comfortability working with a variety of platforms
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment working collaboratively with teams across creative and customer-led businesses, with strong client acumen and the willingness to wear many hats as the agency expands
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities – collaboration is probably the most critical requirement
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
How to Apply
Balihoo offers employees competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k and time off, and phenomenal office perks.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include “Ad Operations Specialist” in the subject line.