Director of Sales
About the Role
Balihoo’s Director of Sales role requires a combination of consultative selling, technical solution mapping, and client relationship building responsibilities. As you drive the sales process for each prospect forward, you will be required to understand their unique needs and challenges while establishing Balihoo’s product as the leading solution. To do this, you will present customized demonstrations of Balihoo’s technology solution, and demonstrate a deep familiarity with the product and the digital marketing space, including best practices and optimization methodology within Paid Search, Display, and Paid Social advertising.
To be successful, you must be be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both executive and technical audiences, and establish and maintain strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle. You must develop a deep technical understanding of Balihoo’s product capabilities and utilize both your technical aptitude and exemplary communication skills to close sales and drive revenue growth for Balihoo.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities and connect with key prospects
- Nurture and expand partnerships with key existing clients
- Manage pipeline development, sales planning, forecasting, engagement of prospects, resource utilization and contract negotiation
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, proofs of concept, and product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, including marketing professionals and technical audiences, including digital marketing practitioners
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Using customer feedback, participate in product strategy discussions with Balihoo’s product team
- Experience and proven success in the following areas:
- Strategic-level experience in marketing technology deployments
- Experience selling marketing technology to media agencies and national brands
- Technical sales or field sales experience
- Sales engineering or professional consulting experience
- Pre-sales, post-sales or other customer facing roles
- Experience with paid digital marketing solutions and paid social media
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, specifically, the ability to persuade, lead and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
- Possess a highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit and experience in fast-paced, changing environments
- Ability to travel domestically
Competitive salary plus commissions, and benefits.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Director of Sales” in the subject line.